We are leaving on July 12th and will have a week of vacation before our conference starts on July 19th. I suppose I should be packing right now, but I wanted to take a minute to share our travel plans and ask for special prayers during this time.
Our Itinerary:
July 12th: Our flight leaves Bucharest at 10am and arrives in Athens at 11:25am
July 13th - July 16th: We are taking a 4-day Aegean Sea cruise and will visit Mykonos, Greece, Kusadasi, Turkey, Patmos, Greece, and Santorini, Greece.
July 16th - July 19th: We will stay in Athens in a rented apartment; our primary concern will be to "recover" from the cruise, then hopefully see some of the sights of Athens.
July 19th - July 23rd: AGM at Eretria Village Club Hotel; There will be programs for the children, workshops for us, worship and fellowship time, plus much more!
July 24th: We leave Athens at 7:25am to return to Bucharest
Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for safe travels, on-time flights, and cooperative children!
- Pray that all the kids sleep well throughout the trip as we will be staying at several different places, each with different sleeping arrangements.
- Pray that we have a restful and enjoyable vacation that strengthens our family.
- Pray that our time at AGM is a wonderful time of spiritual renewal and encouragement for us.
- Carter - that this opportunity to be in class with other American children will be a joy for him
- Kamryn - that she does well being away from us for long periods of the day with new people
- Alexa - that the details of her nursing schedule won't be a problem during the conference
We will be sure to share pictures from this experience when we return! (I better not make any promises about how quickly I will get them uploaded, it depends on how frazzled we are at the end! :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment